There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
1) What's in Your Shopping Cart?
2) A Growing Up Experience
3) How I Didn't Have a Problem Before but Created One for Myself
4) Lessons From Riding the Bus with a Disability Pass
5) Reflections On a Life Lived Without All of My Limbs
6) It's Those In Front That I Jar
7) Meeting The World Halfway by Jacob
5/18/2014 1:58 PM
Inventor Dean Kamen previews the prosthetic arm he’s developing at the request of the US Department of Defense. His quiet commitment to using technology to solve problems — while honoring the human spirit — has never been more clear.
0 comment(s) so far...