I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
1) What's in Your Shopping Cart?
2) A Growing Up Experience
3) How I Didn't Have a Problem Before but Created One for Myself
4) Lessons From Riding the Bus with a Disability Pass
5) Reflections On a Life Lived Without All of My Limbs
6) It's Those In Front That I Jar
7) Meeting The World Halfway by Jacob
5/18/2014 1:59 PM
Bionic fingers. Rewired nerves. Science fiction becomes reality as scientists attempt to give prosthetics a sense of touch.
0 comment(s) so far...